This SupPROS Terms of Services is a legal agreement among you on the one hand, and SupPROS LP. on the other hand. The following Terms of Service govern your use of the SupPROS website and all of the products and services offered by SupPROS LP. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you are not authorized to access or use the SupPROS web site or the services provided here. By using the SupPROS web site or the services provided thereon, you agree to be, and are, bound by these Terms of Service, as well as any additional terms, specific to the particular services for which you register. These Terms of Service may be updated from time to time, so please check back frequently. You acknowledge and agree that your continued use of the SupPROS web site and services after any such update signifies your acceptance of such modified Terms of Service.
By using this Web Site, you signify you have read and accepted the Terms of Service of this Web Site and services. If you do not agree to these Conditions, do not use the Web Site.
The SupPROS service that allows chat agents on behalf of website owners to monitor and chat with visitors on their website is maintained by SupPROS LP. trading as SupPROS.net
1. Any illegal use of the service is strictly prohibited, in the form of messages containing any racist or discriminatory content and any such usage may be considered as harassment to an individual or an organization.
2. You are responsible for the compliance to the legislature of our country in regards to the products and services you sell to the wide public on the website.
3. You agree that all activities, which can be traced to your products and services, are deemed as having been performed by yourself and are legally binding to you.
4. You accept responsibility for your message content, in accordance with generally applicable laws. SupPROS does not assume any liability for content of messages sent. You exempt SupPROS from any claim that may arise from third parties as a result of message content. You are to be held solely responsible. SupPROS reserves the right to exclude you from using this service.
5. You acknowledge that SupPROS delivers the service via major telecommunications companies and mobile network providers and can therefore only influence the delivery transmission of messages within the technical constraints imposed by the above mentioned providers.
6. SupPROS messages submitted via the Internet will be transferred to the addressed mobile recipients in due course, provided that the recipient’s communication channel is switched on and located in an area covered by his subscribed mobile network provider. You acknowledge that, depending on the recipient’s mobile provider service, it may not be possible to transmit the message to the recipient successfully.
7. SupPROS neither claims nor guarantees either availability or performance of this service. While SupPROS makes every effort to deliver the message promptly, SupPROS accepts no liability for transmission delays or message failures.
8. In accordance with legal requirements, usage data is recorded for the necessary purposes of maintaining the messaging service.
9. You use the service entirely at your own risk.
10. You guarantee every end user the right to object to your processing of personal data relating to the end user and processed for the purposes of direct marketing.
11. You guarantee that the content of any message is always respecting and not in any way in conflict with the fundamental human rights recognized in any national legislation applicable to our business and in the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms (e.g. right to privacy, prohibition of discrimination on any ground such as sex, race, colour, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin.
12. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless tawk.to, their officers, directors, employees, agents, and partners, from and against any third-party claims, actions, demands, liabilities, expenses, and costs, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising from or related to your use of the SupPROS website and services, your violation of these Terms of Service, or your violation of any laws, regulations, or third-party rights.
13. If you do not agree with our Terms of Service or if you are not satisfied with our web site or any of the SupPROS services, your sole remedy is to discontinue your use of the web site and services.
SUPPROS LIMITED WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT , INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF INCOME, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF DATA, AND DAMAGE TO BUSINESS REPUTATION, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW OR EQUITY, RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE, MISUSE, CHANGES TO, INACCESSIBILITY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SUPPROS WEB SITE OR SERVICES, THE SUPPROS SOFTWARE, ANY DATA, OR PAID SEARCH ENGINE WEB SITE OR INTERFACE; OR THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, FAILURE, DELAY OR ALTERATION OF ANY DATA OR TRANSMISSION; ANY DATA STORED, SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT STORED,SENT OR RECEIVED; ANY AGREEMENT OR TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SUPPROS WEB SITES OR SERVICES OR THROUGH THE SUPPROS WEB SITES AND SERVICES; ANY DATA FROM A THIRD PERSON ACCESSED ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITES OR SERVICES WHETHER YOUR CLAIM MIGHT BE BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT SUPPROS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SUPPROS’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES, BUT IN NO EVENT GREATER THAN FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($500.00). BECAUSE SOME TERRITORIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH TERRITORIES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS AN EXPRESS PRECONDITION TO YOUR USE OF THE SUPPROS WEB SITES AND SERVICES.
Without limiting the foregoing, SupPROS is not responsible for any of your data residing on their hardware. You are responsible for backing-up your data and information that may reside on suppros.net’s hardware, whether or not such information is produced through the use of the SupPROS web site or services.
14. SupPROS reserves the right to modify, alter, change, suspend, remove, enhance, supplement, disable access to, terminate or discontinue all or any portion of the SupPROS web site and/or services at any time in its sole discretion for any reason, without notice, cost or liability, provided that those modifications do not materially and adversely affect your rights or obligations under these Terms of Service. SupPROS will not be liable to you or any third party as a result of such modification or discontinuation of the SupPROS web site or services. The provisions of these Terms of Service will survive any termination of the SupPROS web site or services provided pursuant to these Terms of Service. You agree that from time to time the SupPROS web site and/or services may be inaccessible, unavailable or inoperable for any reason without notice, cost or liability.
16. You agree that the SupPROS Service & Software contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, SupPROS grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Software solely for the purpose of accessing and using the Service in accordance with these Terms during the term of this Agreement.
The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis.
You agree not to do any of the following: